2018 Branch Projects Grants
AAUW Minnesota awards grants up to $500 to AAUW branches in Minnesota to support branch projects that further the AAUW mission of advancing equity for women and girls. The Branch Project Grant Committee will consider the following criteria:
- How does the project align with the AAUW mission
- The extent to which the project fulfills a community or branch need
- Collaboration with community, collegiate, or partners
- The extent to which the funds will provide a difference in the success of a project and how that success is measured
A total of $2,000 is available for Branch Projects Grants this fiscal year which ends June 30. 2018. Applications are due by February 17, 2018. Recipients will be announced and presented a check at the state convention of April, 2018. AAUW MN anticipates that branch projects will be completed by June 30, 2019.
Each branch that is awarded a grant is expected to write an article for the Pine newsletter and or AAUW MN website, describing the purpose, outcomes, and lessons learned from its project.
Please provide the following information in your application
- Branch Name
- Contact Person including name, address, phone number and E-mail
- Amount Requested
- A description of the project, including how the project will advance AAUW’s mission; the need you are addressing and how you identified the need; your target audience(s) and how you plan to reach them effectively; your project partners, if any; a project timeline; and criteria for success.
- A brief summary of your project in 50 words or less that can be used for describing the projects that are funded.
- A proposed budget including any other sources of funding.Send the completed application to:
Mary Ann Lucas Houx, 1126 Mesaba Avenue, Unit 111, Duluth MN 55811 or Maryannhoux@gmail.com